As a business owner, you’ve had to work hard to build your business and work even harder to maintain it. That’s why you need to know about a strategy you can use to address several of the challenges you face – by using life insurance to both safeguard your business against future disruption and provide valuable benefits to your employees.
We can show you how you can:
- Provide an income-tax-free death benefit for your beneficiaries, while providing the opportunity for cash value accumulation that can be accessed for various purposes, such as supplementing your retirement income.
- Protect your business against financial loss in case of a key contributor’s death, disability, or critical illness.
- Retain valuable employees by providing them with an attractive benefits package with little or no administrative cost.
- Redeem the business interests of a co-owner in the event of a co-owner’s death.
- Provide for the continuation of your business upon the death of an owner.
If you want to know more schedule a brief no-obligation consultation, so we can explore which of these options could benefit your business.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.