Our filing cabinet of spare currency paid to a charity of your choice anywhere in the world. Guess the total value (in British Pounds) of the notes and coins we collected last year in the picture. Get it right and we pay the charity the money directly. Edale advises clients globally on investments, so we pick-up a few coins and notes from our travels, this is our clean desk policy applied to storage too.
Get guessing or studying the notes and coins in the picture. Tag #EdaleSpareMoney on any social media answer or leave web message us below.
Click image to enlarge
Blowing the Jan blues away we are doing a Jan restart, like many others, and so we are giving our large drawer of spare change to any charity of the winner’s choice in any country in the world (as long as they have a bank account).
Guess the British Pound value of the notes and coins above?
Simple rules. Edale’s job is to make investing simple, so we keep it easy, here are the rules:
- Tell us the British Sterling value of the currencies in the picture based on mid-market rates versus GBP from XE as at 31/12/2018.
- Tell us using the twitter or linkedin (no facebook) using hashtag #EdaleSpareMoney or web messaging us directly via www.edale.co/charity-giveaway/.
- Closing date is midnight UK time 28/2/2019. We shall pay the charity by the end of March as long as we approve the named charity and can get their bank details.
- Only one guess per social media account and/or email address via web message.
- We will pay the equivalent value of the notes to the winner’s registered charity of choice as long as they can receive any currency payable by transferwise and have a bank account.
- If no one guesses correctly it will be the nearest answer to the correct amount. If multiple people are correct a random draw will decide the winner. The winner will be asked to provide their named charity of choice and their contact details. If after repeated effort we can not contact the winner or the charity of choice the next closest winner will be selected or if multiple second places then a name drawn at random.
- All contact details received will be permanently deleted by the end of March and no contact details will be used for any marketing by ourselves or a third party.
- Edale ‘s decision is final on any matter related to this charity gesture.